The module is usefull for exporting...
The module is usefull for exporting products and categories from PrestaShop into CSV format suitable for uploading to the other Prestashop store.
Reimporting data from an obsolete Prestashop version:
1. Copy all images from ř "/img/p" (old store) into "upload/p" (new store).
2. Instal the CSV import/export module in the old store. Export data using the moduel and default settings.
3. Login into the database of the new store, using phpMyAdmin and execute:
DELETE from ps_category_lang WHERE id_category > 2;
DELETE from ps_category_group WHERE id_category > 2;
DELETE from ps_category_shop WHERE id_category > 2;
4. In the new store locate the Advanced parameters/CSV import tab. Upload all files created by the module in step 2.
5. Select category.csv. Set Force all ID's during import. Click "continue" and set "linest to skyp: 2
6. Return to the phpMyAdmin and run:
UPDATE ps_category SET id_parent=2 WHERE id_parent=1 AND id_category > 2
UPDATE ps_category SET level_depth=(level_depth+1) WHERE id_category > 2
7. Return into the backoffice, add and category and delete it again. Prestashop will re-calculate the category tree. If you still cannot se the categories on the frontoffice, delete cashe and eventually reinstal the blockcategories module.
8. Suppliers and Manufacturers. Import the supplier.csv a manufacturer.csv using "Force all ID's during import" and "Delete all ... before import". Skyp the first line containing the column headers.
9. Import customers.csv using "Force all ID's during import" and "Delete all ... before import". Be carefull to match all columns.
10. Import adressess similarly to step 9.
11. Products. You may have more than one products.csv files. Import the first one using "Force all ID's during import" and "Delete all ... before import". Use "Force all ID's during import" when importing additional products.csv files.
No customer comments for the moment.